Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Marvel Knights: Strange

Marvel Knight Strange is a 6 issue short stories of Stephen Strange's origin of becoming Sorcerer Supreme. Quite a catch on how they put the story out, I have already watch the Marvel movie on Strange, its kind a lame actually coz it's damn looks the same as DC cartoons.
The story is the same, starting on Strange becoming a doctor and lost his track when he become wealthy. An skiing accident took that all away, his hands were not as used to be. Running out of money to heal his hands, he met a guy that leads him to Wong. A guy he healed years ago, then all these matrix dejavu came to me. You're the one la, you posses the power la, we have been watching you la. Stuff like that, and betrayal and passing power and happy endings.

Artwork is nice and story is quiet good but just dun like the matrix looka like.

Kinda neat and classy style of expressing a fight.

I'm quite sure I've seen this before.... Makes my mind "Reloaded" If you know what I mean.

I'm sure karate is quite popular in the states, but can you change the dress in a more Tibet style for a change? Or is it hatta follow every scenes in the Matrix?

Well impressive final battle though.

Story: Good

Artwork: Good

Overall: Recommended

Writer: J. Micheal Straczynski, Sara Barnes

Penciller: Brandon Peterson

No comments: